GHG Emissions Management System and Co2e Passport
GEMS is a SaaS application for companies to calculate their environmental and social impact. This application is integrated with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Carbon Management Program.
Co2e Passport is a mobile application. Alongside the world’s first reward system, it provides a global identity to the carbon-conscious consumer community (CCCC).
- Create sustainability data from financial information using AI sustainability computational tool.
- Measure the environmental and social impact of upstream and downstream supply chain activities.
- Measure facility-specific GHG emissions.
- Measure environmental and social impact at product design stage via product environmental simulations.
- Measure sustainable Net Present Value (NPV) of capital investments before/after anticipated carbon tax legislations.
- Measure water withdrawals, consumption, and stress.
- Measure product carbon footprint and water intensity.
- Create comparative data and predictive analytics.
- Identify and manage environmental and social risks in the supply chain.
- Set carbon emission mitigation targets and track the progress.
- Create and manage sustainability ranking for your factories, branches, and offices, etc.
- Manage future sustainability strategies/targets via predictive analytics using AI sustainability management tool.
- Perform informed decisions based on AI-enabled internal carbon pricing tool.
- Monitor and manage Sustainability analytics and matrixes.
- Create custom sustainability reports and map them with SDG, GRI, and SASB guidelines.
- Track your progress towards the NetZero target.
Seek seed funding to capitalize the above working model.
Contact me, if it sounds interesting, Let’s explore further on commercial aspects and see if we can create an impact for a greater good to our planet.